Produce a brand new web page
To modify a page that is existing
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to your landing pages or internet pages.
- Hover over a page that is existing your dashboard and then click Edit.
Edit your web page content
As soon as you’re within the web page editor, you can begin modifying and optimizing your articles.
- Hover over a click and module the pencil symbol edit to create modifications to its content and styling. To start a summary of your web page’s modules to modify within the remaining sidebar editor, click on the module symbol integrations.
- Simply Simply Simply Click a module in order to make edits into the sidebar editor.
- Simply Simply Click connect with visit your changes reflected in the web web page editor while you work.
- Once you have completed making your edits, click Save and go to module list.
Deep text, header, and solitary line text modules could all be modified straight into the web web page editor. Your whole module types may be modified into the slide-in module sidebar editor. In the event your template contains versatile columns, you’ll modify or rearrange your modules within the web web page editor or in the module sidebar. […]